Reviews for "The World is Saved"

Wow. That was very well made and the sprite animation was really nice. Star ocean and tales of, will definitely keep you leveling up like that guy XD. I started dying laughing when the gamers lack of excerise and strained eyes starting getting to him. T'AI CHI CH'UAN TRAINING FOR THE WIN!

i just love this vidoe/song so much i keep coming back just to hear it AND to teach those people how can understand why i play game so much

EKublai responds:

Thanks!

Loved this the day it came out and it still holds the same perfection. Nostalgia mixed with awesome animation and a flawlessly created all masterfully blended together. Forever a favorite.

This makes me think even more fondly of my Dragonborn's perilous and heroic adventures in Skyrim and Morrowind.... and yet she still has so much to do, even though the world is saved.

I watched this and marked it as a favorite a long time ago, and then forgot about it. This is a good thing, because now I could discover it again and be blown away once more.