Reviews for "The World is Saved"

I still come back to this sometimes, I remember the day it came out and how amazed I was with it. This song just makes me happy it makes me want to go back and revisit every fading memory of my favorite games and never fails to bring me a smile, even after all these years and all the times I've listened to it I've gotta say again, thank you for this.

Aw, thank you!

Just finished Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag. Needed to watch this video again. It was all I could do to keep from shedding a tear. The struggle is real.

EKublai responds:

A tradition for you, too, huh? :D Thanks!

This reminds me of Pokémon X and Y because you saved the Pokémon world and a man from their ultimate demise. The man that had a belief. The man that made that belief come to life... Lysandre.

And the world is saved!

Dear Mr EKublai:

I've got this stuck in my head for ten days. Well done you complete bastard.
The song and animation is great and very relatable indeed.

Haha, thanks man!

I'd not long just finished another playthrough of Kingdom Hearts 2 and this song perfectly captures my feelings right now. Truely a flash for the ages.

Thanks!