For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "The World is Saved"

A story so true.

So many adventures to be had yet so little time, all sumed up in this wonderful little piece. Honestly I don't doubt this will make the front page or win an award of some sort, as it's original and overall brilliantly done. Favorited, right off the back and I hope to see more from you just as epic as this here.15/15 no flaws, and keep up the excellent work.

Good

The graphics are good. All of the animation is smooth and the level of detail in all of the art is great. The entire animation has a pixelated style reminiscent of cutscenes found in SNES games. The art direction has an important effect on the connection with the viewer, as those who grew up playing the 16-bit games from the fourth generation of consoles will feel more of a connection with it, but all gamers can connect on some level, as both old and modern games bring the same feeling to gamers that they always have, despite having different complexities and graphical capabilities. The Spacewar players of years ago feel the same elation when they defeat their opponent that modern Modern Warfare 2 players do.

The audio is good. The song manages to capture many of the feelings that gamers go through at the end of their journey through the game. There has never been a more complete representation of that feeling a gamer gets when they finally find the princess after searching through many castles. It's more about the journey than the destination.

The most significant attribute of this animation is that it shows what gaming is all about. Perhaps even capturing the spirit of every challenge mankind undertakes in some capacity.

This is...

the most amazing movie/song I have ever seen.