Reviews for "Thinking about her"

Oh that's sad...

It's good, but I could see (or hear, actually) when one audio file finished and the other began.
You said so in the commentary, the voice acting could do a lot better. It's not terrible, but I'm sorry to point out that it's not good.
I like the drawings, and the message that was being conceived.

i know

how you feel, man..

seriously...

i've go awful situation with my gf, and after watchin that..i started to cry. even when i am a male, i've got feelings. and they hurt. thank you, now i'm feeling really better.
good video.

big fan of tales of mere existance

i love watching levi's stuff, and at first i thought this was a rip off, but now i just see your a fan, which is awesome. I'm just giving a low score cause well, it is pretty much the same thing as his, and i wasn't a fan of the animation. I try to judge a flash on what they were going for, and you didn't really seem to go above and beyond, i think i could have appreciated this more if you did the levi style but your own story, i actually thought you did a pretty good job with the voice.

This is good.

Judging on how it was done I give you an 8. I can only imagine you will get better and better constantly from now, and I am so proud of you. I just want to know why you did this? I will always be proud of you. I hope life gives you everything you want and I think of you always.