Reviews for "Super Drift 3D"

Impressive

I played some 3d flash games around the web, and I have to say that this is by far the best one. The other ones looked like they were trying to impress with their 3d graphics, failing miserably. This one is so natural, the 3d feels so spontaneous... Outstanding, simply outstanding, very fun to play too.

rumblesushi responds:

Thanks a lot for the comments guys, it's appreciated. We've worked literally 24/7 to achieve this 3D performance in Flash.

Holy crap

Now I remember playing the original playstation and I find it scary to be playing a game on the internet (for free) which has graphics comparable to a game we would of paid for ages ago.

I am utterly speechless, it brings a tear to my eye to see the progression. Keep it up, I hope you can continue such work. bravo.

woah

just like initial d yo gotta love these things

Really good

I mainly wanted to write this review to say that this had formidable graphics. There are buyable racing games with less great graphics. Especially the 3D stunned me, really wonderful. Those little things like seeing the course below you in the glass floor part of Coastal City and the flower petals in the Cherry mountain course show how much time has gone into this game. I love the big jumps in the courses too.

Everything works fine too, although I would rather have seen that, as soon as you let go of shift, you immediately stop drifting. And I turn around every time on the last jump of the Coastal City course, just a second before the end. But since I haven't heard anyone about it, I guess it's just my bad playing :)
I can't see how you can remain your speed at the three falls in the neon course though. Sometimes I start at 100MPH, go to 160 by falling and immediately after I land go to 65MPH.
At another try I do exactly the same, and end with 105MPH.

Nonetheless, I'm very addicted to this game, and I can almost draw the map of neon good times purely on memory now, knowing in what corners I have to drift to get through, and what corners I can just drive through. You delivered a great piece of work.

P.S.: I'm really frustrated because, no matter how much I try, I can't get under 1:10 in Cherry Mountain.

man!

your game is great man keep it up!