Reviews for "Super Drift 3D"

I love it!

I love the PS1-like graphics. It's very nostalgic and it reminds me of early ridge racer games. If you could've just implement an online gameplay, it would be twice better.

All in all, this is one of the most awesomest flash game I have played here in NG. Thumbs UP!

Great 3D racer

This was like Daytona USA, but with better graphics. Haven't seen games like this for a while, especially for Flash. It would already be great if it was just a mediocre title but this is just excellence.
Oh, and I like the music.

Damn high score beaters DX

How do people do this?!?! im 5th 0r 6th in ALL of the maps and 1 day ago i was all 3rd or 2nd place DX why jesus? DX But its an awesome game ^-^ 10/10

Brilliant

great game
5th highscore today and 7th alltime on cherry mountain!!!!
Love the happy hardcore style music
still can't master the expert drift method but still love this game.

rumblesushi responds:

Thankyou. I tried to make the drift mechanics challenging enough to be rewarding. Similar to Ridge Racer, you just have to get all the timings just right, of when to steer/accelerate and counter steer :)

wow

that was pretty cool! 3d graphics, particle effects, gravity physics, drifting, multiple difficulties, The only thing that I can ask for (selfish as I am) is online play.

rumblesushi responds:

Thanks a lot, and online play was actually originally planned for the game, I was going to use SmartFox - however we'd already been developing it for months and decided we just wanted to release it. I'll make a multiplayer driving game in the future though, for sure.