Reviews for "Super Drift 3D"

Awesome

Reminds me a lot of the old times, games I grew up to, really nice.

rumblesushi responds:

Thanks, and that's the idea, to emulate the classic 3D arcade racers back in the day.

Love this game!

I love this game so much ^_^ I think I'm addicted, also I really wish there was a medal for completing a race backwards :D because I totally just did that :3 Loving the graphics especially looks amazing and runs smooth as ever keep up the good work! :)

rumblesushi responds:

Cheers - and apologies for that, I underestimated people's desire to complete a race backwards ;)

Awesome

I just guess you could enchance the second stage it looks strange, also you could tell people you can drift with Shift key and un-drift with down key.

Brings back memories

This game reminds me of Ridge Racer. This is by far the cleanest 3D racing flash game I have ever seen ever. I hae tried others and they were kinda clean but they lagged a bit while others lagged like no tomorrow. This game of yours had no lag what so ever. The real turn off for me is the handling issue. It's a pain to drift and that's it. Overall, good game. Bonus for using real life cars besides making stuff up.

WOW!

The graphics are awesome! I can barely believe it's done in Flash. Excellent showing of 3D programming abilities!