Reviews for "Simple Tests"

ROFL

Anyone who's done fifth grade math would've seen what was going on right away.

Also, if anybody here was thinking these things were solvable (except for the phonebook thing), you're an undereducated n00b and you should go back to grade school as soon as possible.

Well Done

Your animation continues to be wonderful and I can see in the small details like shading and shadowing that you are a great artist. The voice acting was well above average and the humour was intact. I got a decent laugh out of this, but the animation backs that up quite a bit. I hope you do well inthe Tournament of Flash Animators as I have continued to enjoy your incredible talent. I really admire your ability to make such wonderful work in the limited time you're given with the tournament.

My biggest problem with the flash is that the "divide by zero" joke is really overdone at this point. I realize the theme wasn't your decision, but that still brings the flash down even if you aren't at fault. The only other gripe I have is the background art being very plain and not up to par with the rest of the art. It's not a big problem and I understand you were a bit rushed for time, but it would definitely improve the quality of the flash.

This was a triumph

Pretty cool idea, just had to write a comment about how it reminded me of the Aperture labs (from the portal games for those who have been under a rock) and all the testing they do with the boss only being heard over an intercom. Otherwise pretty good animation and voice work. Good luck

Good job

i hope u win

you know...

There are a way to tear a phonebook in 2, you just have to use your fingers in the right way.