Reviews for "Effing Machines"

"Eff the Effing Machines"

I jhave to say its pretty mediocre... and I mean that it didn't gave all that it could give.
Its an awesome game, old-style with no real story line just take action! but there could have been more equipment, and Better more stages and levels!!!

The upgrades are pretty good but when you reach the 4th ( I believe, didn't count them) upgrade of the cannons you are more likely to win with no problem and it stops being so much of a challenge!

I really look forward to a sequel with more, and Much more... pretty awesome keep it up!

Praiseworthy!

Got to 14k+ machines killed (level 42) and started falling asleep. (It was 3 am) Rock On!

Awesome

It is a very good game, once you started you cant take your eyes of it. Nice graphics, sounds, and fx. Over all, it is awesome.

Very fun and addictive

...but it became too easy. The cart runner meant you could just sit still, and by the time I fully upgraded my guns and turrets, I just held the cursor near the hole and everything died before they made it halfway across the screen. After the needler, the BFG and lightning weapons took away the bullet flavor I came to love, but they were the better weapons, so I had to use them. Upgrading them on an individual basis would have been a great feature. The bosses were fun, and I would have liked to have seen them in the infinite wave mode. Great game, but the upgrades were too good.

nice...

reminded me of good old Matrix machine massacre, here is the 3 things to change :

1. Quantity over quality. The game was too easy, because there were too little enemies, not giving a real challenge, of course adding new types of bad guys sort of makes it harder, but when you upgrade your turrets and/or buy the zap-zap cannon the interesting part pretty much ends. I think you could make more small enemies, with very little hp, but so many, that if unchecked for a couple of seconds would overwhelm your defences.

2.Weapons. As i said before, zap-zap cannon is too....emh... effective, not talking about last cannon with multi-target, in my opinion the second weapon was THE most bad-ass, because it had SO VERY MUCH projectiles, which kind of gave the game the feel i was expecting, so less of zap-zap and more with bullets all over the place.

3.Hole. I think the hole was too big, couldn't really focus my fire at first, but then i kind of got used to it.

SO....More ''bullety'' guns, and much, MUCH more enemies, and if not too hard a smaller hole.