Absolutely stunningly great!
OK, after 7 hours of playtime I got the secret newgrounds treasure, been more than halfway through the map earning gold medals, and can seriously say that this game rocks! It's addictive, gameplay is nice, graphics ain't bad. To get to the higher levels, you definitely need to get your brains working, you can't mindlessly spawn goblins.
Some tips :
- Updating the Element is only necessary later in the game, when you need a lot of mana
- upgrade path and raid infamy asap, it will help you get the other updates faster.
- Towers give increasingly more damage, so it's best to use the health spell in the first waves, and blocking the towers in the later waves.
- fast-forward by pressing the spacebar until you have enough mana to do the next trick. Otherwise gameplay can be very long...
- Turtles last longer if you don't put them first. They take all the hits, so you might spread some to preceding figures. Otherwise they won't last longer than one wave, and you'll miss them...
-Look at the towertypes. When you have not much arrowtowers, there is actually no need for turtles whatsoever
-It doesn't pay off to put too much protection, as you'll have less goblins. It's better to get the medal in 3 waves than in 4, so balance between special figures and goblins.
- if you have enough mana, it's actually smarter to stun the bog towers than to use cleanse warwocks
Boy, there's so much in the game. Well done! And now I'm going to unlock the last level of the game.