Reviews for "Mega Miner"

I always wind up coming back to this game, and honestly, seeing the guy say this is a copy of a game that was released after it, made me want to rate it.

the game was a bit fun, but it's just copy 0f Utopian Mining so you lose 3 stars for that
-═══════ι▬▬ ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

super awesome game love it playing it for hours !

This game kept me busy for hours and I've played it many times. the perfect time killer game. I love it. I would make it a more upgrade game but thats me and you did well already.. make a sequel It would be great

Somehow got everything, but didn't get the Lost King medal. Oh well.
Fun and simple mining game though, kept me occupied for long enough.

A few things to note:
* Having items screen open while in the shop seems to bug out the menus.
* At some point. its cheaper to just repair yourself using repair kits($500 x2 = $1000) rather than visit the mechanic as it'd cost upward of $1500. And for some reason, the displayed repair price doesn't match the number that floats up. I'm not sure which number is wrong.
* That said, chassis(armor) upgrade is pointless until endgame since you'd rarely need to drill through stone until you're way deep.
* Prioritize getting the storage & cooler upgrades along with drill. Also, you'd want to get a teleporter; it'd save way more cash than trying to go back up to refuel each time. Despite the description, its not 1-time use; you can teleport as many times as you want, but its always in the last place you consumed the teleport ITEM.
* Apparently dynamite can't hurt yourself, but I only tested this when I'm already wearing the best armor available.