Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Mega Miner"

This game was really fun. I enjoyed it. I like the pixel-style graphics and the excitement you feel when you stumble on one of those giant shiny diamonds! Haha. Overall, it's a pretty good, addicting, fun, and laid back. I like it. The upgrade store is a little, but that adds to the challenge of the game. I don't see many flaws with this game, besides maybe becoming a little repetitive over time, but the game is based on mining and selling, so I guess that should be expected. I really like how you have the mission board for a little extra twist on things and the fact that you can save your progress and come back to it later, is a huge plus. The music is simple, but relaxing and nice. Thanks for the game.

wow cool best game ever

it's a sequel of utopian mining,the cOre ore=black box
and olso a sequel of motherload--->acient remains+treasures!

Very time consuming, which is a good thing! Just finished all of the objectives in a few hours.. I only wish I had more objectives to complete :)

9/10 total. Good solid classic game. Mega Miners is on my favorites for a reason. Plus, who doesn't like a flash with a bunch of candy trophies!