For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 93 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Alight (in dreams)"

Amazing game

this game make my frikin day
10/10

Really a great game

I played through this in about 45 minutes, and it was time well spent. Loved the music, the gameplay, the storyline was touching, but the ending was a bit predictable. I guessed it about halfway through. Otherwise, perfect game, thank you for making it.

Simply Amazing.

The story really got me. The more I learned the more I felt bad for this guy.
The ending confused me a bit...I'm definitely going to playthrough this again.

Great game, great story, great music... How did this game only get the daily FOURTH place...? It deserves first (or better if that's possible...)

it was wonderful

I loved the music and the story, I beat every level with all three items to see all the different versions of the story and I found level 8, this game is well thought through and well designed. I had a strange sensation after playing this game, good job

Great game

To make this game better they would have to have stuff to kill.