Reviews for "Alight (in dreams)"

Wow

The gameplay is not the best, but I really liked the story. I think this should be in art games category.

very good

its an awesome game and i like the sad mstery of the dude. but the game is so fricken slow. if i had wings like that i wouldnt be flyign like such a woos. seriously it takes 15 minutes to get to each different area!!

Nice game.

Nice games. As pointed out by others, the dream line is quite interesting.
I've just a question: I've seen the ending on youtubes and the final lines are quite different from the ones I read in MY finale. Are there multiple finales? How many? Thx!

Very nice!

It caught me from the start! The items gave it a somewhat "choose your difficulty once you're playing" feel and the story is catchy!

I have one question, though: Is there a way to get the "Zero Candlepower" medal once you picked a candle?
I tested every item in the first level to see what was the difference, but every level I completed it with the clock and ONLY the clock, so I don't understand why I'm not getting the medal!

If the author is reading this, or if anyone has had (or has) the same problem, please answer!

Touching - But not entirely

I aborted a game, that made me almost cry, because the jumping parts displacing my focus from emotions to gameplay. I really love to fly around, look at all this beatiful textures, that, when you take a closer look, show you with how much love have been made. ;)
But where other games, To The Moon, Dear Esther etc. let you experience more emotion then gameplay, Alight trys to do both at the same time. Sorry, it didn't work for me that way. Maybe for everyone else, but I found it annoying to die 30 times until I could read another of these touching sentences.
I loved to play it, and will tell my friends about it, but I wont go through it. That's with me..