Reviews for "Alight (in dreams)"

glitch

when you grab the feather, grab it again for even longer flying.

Very touching

Thank you for sharing your talent. I enjoyed the experiences this game had to offer. Very well done.

Not too many games like this out there.

At first I wasn't sure what to think of it. It was a little basic, and a bit slow for my taste... But patience truly pays off in this one, as the story is what really kept me going. (As depressing as it may be.)

The best thing about this is that I couldn't help myself from getting emotional at times. Which is a huge thing for a flash game to accomplish in my book. I loved the way the story was told and how everything was wrapped up so nicely at the end. With a bit of a twist, even. I've gotta say, for the most part, I was really satisfied when I completed it. I've ever played a game that's made me feel the way this one has.

5/5 - 10/10 Excellent job.

Touching.

Touching isn't usually how I describe a game, but touching was definitely the case here.

Loved the story (who couldn't?). Made me reach that point where you're not crying, but it feels like there's something stuck in your throat. Made me think about my parents and how they're getting older.

The music fit with the game perfectly, and I loved the slow pace. I did find the secret stage, but it's kind of an obscure way to get there. I felt like some of the story went over my head, but for the most part what was going on was clear.

There really aren't words to describe this game other than "thank you."

Sweeeet...

This desreves to be a featured game EVERY week.