Reviews for "Alight (in dreams)"

Very intriguing and deep.

I was hooked on the story. One thing, though, you should separate the "jump" and the "glide" buttons. If you want to glide afterwards, you need to do a full-height jump. I can't count the number of times this messed me up.

Awesome game!

I honestly thought this game was very enjoyable. The music, art, and storyline made it worth while. I didn't get to finish the whole thing because the computer shut off on me and BOY was I pissed. I saw all the low comments and ratings and thought I wouldn't like it either, but actually playing it for 15 minutes or so I began to really like it. Keep it up, you're on your way to something BIG! (:

Beautifully done

Just when you think you've played the most sentimental game ever you come across something like this.

loving it to the end

I don't see why the complains about gameplay. Every levels seems designed cleverly that I develop skill on controlling my character while keep getting challenged. I enjoy the flight so much.

Story wise, it is a fantastic story but I already guess what happens from beginning because you mention smell of smoke on the story. If say, that is removed, I would questioning what happen and what are the meaning of everything around especially with the sound of fire crackles and broken items when you pick one of the items.

I love how there are diff challenges and story wsith different objects though regretablly I only replay the game once to get all the clocks.

I also have two questions:
- Are there different endings for full feathers and full candles?
- Is it actually possible to reach an end of level 8 instead just disappear?
- What does the cloakman give and means on the level 8?

And a request:
- playable lvl 8 on the menu

Wow..

This was a Truly Heart warming and Soul Caring game to enjoy it brought my so much nostalgic feelings and the music was Perfect..