Reviews for "Alight (in dreams)"

Very touching

Thank you for sharing your talent. I enjoyed the experiences this game had to offer. Very well done.

Great endings..

Yes, endings. There are three endings. For those of you who don't know, there's a level 8. And there's two different ways to finish it as well. Kudos to the creator of this game. You are a very deep and dark thinker.

Not too many games like this out there.

At first I wasn't sure what to think of it. It was a little basic, and a bit slow for my taste... But patience truly pays off in this one, as the story is what really kept me going. (As depressing as it may be.)

The best thing about this is that I couldn't help myself from getting emotional at times. Which is a huge thing for a flash game to accomplish in my book. I loved the way the story was told and how everything was wrapped up so nicely at the end. With a bit of a twist, even. I've gotta say, for the most part, I was really satisfied when I completed it. I've ever played a game that's made me feel the way this one has.

5/5 - 10/10 Excellent job.

Perfect Angel controls

Platformers starring angels have what I call 'flight dilemma'. If the character has limitless flight, then the game would not be challenging. If the flight is too limited, it would seem pointless to give the angel his wings in the first place. This is why a certain angel from Nintendo took so long to make his revival. Hate to say it, but what you came up with is really giving them a run for their money.
When you make a game that Nintendo should take notes from,
you have done something special.

Sweeeet...

This desreves to be a featured game EVERY week.