Reviews for "Alight (in dreams)"

Great game

Speechless, really, such an awesome writing and a great story with this impossible-not-to-cry-at music. Maybe levels were bigger than they should be, I don't know, but if you just keep playing you can't regret it, 'cause it's nothing but a rewarding experience.

The flying, the smoke, everything in here counts, every single detail seems to have its place. I don't know if I'll replay it (it took me so long the first time) but I surely want to complete all challenges and endings, if there are more than the one I got.

Great endings..

Yes, endings. There are three endings. For those of you who don't know, there's a level 8. And there's two different ways to finish it as well. Kudos to the creator of this game. You are a very deep and dark thinker.

Really a great game

I played through this in about 45 minutes, and it was time well spent. Loved the music, the gameplay, the storyline was touching, but the ending was a bit predictable. I guessed it about halfway through. Otherwise, perfect game, thank you for making it.

Great, no need to say anything more...

But, once you are on top of **SPOILER** your job's building and enter the strange/nightmarish thingy mode, **END OF SPOILER** on the very start, top right, there is a corner missing, and the fog is wrong ^^ look that up :)

Awesome!