Reviews for "Alight (in dreams)"

Beautiful

Thats all I can think of. This game is just simply beautiful. Thats all that I can really think of. This game really pulled at my heart strings man. I'm surprised that some one could make a game so interactive with the storyline and so deep in the plot. The game is simply beautiful in all aspects of the word. THANK YOU for making something so enjoyable for me to play.

Beautiful Art And Storytelling

Couldn't stop playing until I finished; it's a piece of art as well as a thought-out and challenging game.

Hm.

Dreams of winged flight are a message.

Awesome!

This was wonderful and the story was thrilling also, it's probably why I wanted to finish the game so much and I love a game with a good story, thank you for that :)

*spoiler*

And I thought he lived through the fire... Didn't he live through the fire?!

Touching

Now if you don't like this game then you shouldn't have touched in the first place, No offence it was a bit boring but this game should have been a little bit boring because this game is about life and in life you have ups and downs sad and boring parts, now if you were looking for exciting then you can choose the clock to get a challenge, and I like the way that this game had choices. Now the ending gave you a choice now that can be a sequel. Now the music was nice, calm and peaceful. I liked the graphics classic style because it reminded me of a earlier gamer age Beautiful game and deserves a high score and if gets one deserves every point.
Great Job.