For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Alight (in dreams)"

Pretty Deep and Interesting

Yeah this game is just plain good and it really touched me and got me thinking.

Good job.

This was a very interesting game. I enjoyed it so much, and it became quite a challenge.

Pretty cool

I really liked the concept behind it, but the gameplay was a bit samey, and I got bored quite quickly. Some different mechanics in later levels would make it last longer. Also, trying to move with those birds was really awkward.

Will be finishing this...

Maybe it's for an older audience, but it really touched home an virtually every speech bubble. And yes the music was awesome. Controls seemed balanced enough to me...

Interesting

Kind of fun. Interesting story, but I really didn't like how the platforming worked. It was often more frustrating than fun. Well done, other than that, though.