Reviews for "Alight (in dreams)"

awesome

cool

Wonderful

Great plot, great music and good and challenging gameplay. Was not boring at all and I don't regret spending hours on this game :)
And I don't know about anyone else but I found Lizzie's house to be my most favourite place, just made me feel nostalgic for some reason..

Great story

The story and the narration of this one are just wonderful. That's a very artistic and poetic video game.

just amazing

this game had me going and was very emotional i love the feeling of it and also is challenging keep up the good work!

Multiple Endings, mean multiple interpretations

This game really surprised me in its difficulty yet its simplicity, causing rages with one item, while a different item had caused you to survive. It was really awesome how you blended in so many different themes and caused a very cool trio of endings.

MASSIVE SPOILER:
Getting the candle in the majority of the levels causes you to wake up hence the name of the game "Alight". I saw the hindering of smoke as a danger at the beginning of the game and realized "What if he didn't blow out the candle?" The growing importance of smoke made me realize this, and the significance of the candle later on because it was given to him by his mother made me realize the true importance of the candle. The plot of the game was him dreaming of his entire life flashing before his eyes. (No pun intended) He was about to die, but he was experiencing the high and lows of his life. Only when he would come to terms with himself and his mothers death, he would truly realize that he has to remember the significance of everything around him.