Reviews for "Alight (in dreams)"

Amazng!

I loved the story so much; it left a certain chilling sensation when I finished the game. Very well done!

Cool

i just dont get it...

Truly great

I didn't want to review this until level 8, and I assumed you had to get all clocks to do so, but level 6 on the clock is a bitch. Anyway, this game is truly great and it clicks with me, & my fear of ever being this depressed and numb. I love the atmosphere this game creates. Also the ending where he lights the candle to the curtain reminds me of the Katatonia song "chrome."

This rocks

I don't know how you do it but you do.. this is top notch, beautiful and awesome. Congratulations and thank you for making it!

love the multiple endings

although i dont get why he had to set his house on fire to design this dream wanting to say goodbye to his mother, but then say it is time for him to wake up. i would have thought the ending where he did not want to wake up would be more suited for wanting to say goodbye to his mother.