For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 93 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Alight (in dreams)"

Your game "where we remain" Is like, one of my favorite games of ALL TIME. It draws you in so well. The storytelling is so immersive. I was hooked, so hooked. Good job and stuff on that one. That was a good game.

This art game has the perfect mixture between storytelling, musical/graphical art and video game challenging play. I don't think there is anything negative that can be said about this game. I can't find anything to say other than it is close to perfection.

Maybe it can be unforgiving and/or frustrating to casual (or just plain bad) players trying to achieve the secret ending. People may think it should be easier. I prefer a thousand times the way it is, though.

An epilogue would be nice, too. Not entirely necessary, but I figure after so many retries for the clock challenges, people may forget some parts of the plot due to incredible concentration required during dark parts.

Speaking of: People downvoting the game saying something like "return trips are useless" simply can't comprehend what this is about - or are illiterate.

Anyway - very well done.

This reminds me of the Owl City song "Fireflies".

i like it a lot...but i cant get past level three.:(

I really would love to actually read the story but unfortunately the return trips like being frustratingly impossible and detract a lot from my enjoyment.