Reviews for "Bronies"

I remember watching this video when it frontpaged. Strangely enough, this was the first video (actually, that honour goes to "TF2 - The Question", but I didn't know it was based on MLP at the time) that introduced me to the whole MLP phenomenon.

Needless to say, I got a bad impression of the fandom. But fate worked in interesting ways, and in the winter of 2013, I somehow got hooked onto MLP. I then went through a weird version of the 5 stages of grief, and now I am a proud brony.

So now, I find this submission again, and it brings forth a bout of nostalgia. For thank, I thank you.
(Even though it's inaccurate as hell, sometimes stereotypes are funny)

WHAT THE HEEEEELLLLLL!!!!!!!

This makes perfect sense to me.

Wait,what? why? WHAT? SO MUCH NONSENSE.
P.D:stupid brony stereotype... otherwise the animation is pretty cool. 3.5/5

Never watched the show, so I'm guessing that's why this doesn't make much sense to me. It started off as a regular story but... keeps moving to new levels of randomness until it... ends. Either way man, the animation's as fluent as ever, easily entertaining despite plotless content. Keep it going!

-cd-