For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 38 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Save the Moon"

Hello Sir..Nice Game Indeed....

Simple yet...effective!!...I'm currently building a flash game myself and its very similar to yours..it took you 24 hours and its take me 4days...plus...but im also new to actionscript...this is my first attempt to actually do something productive!!...question??...do u use the getHighestDepth, or the swapDepth commands instead of the DepthManager???....if u decide to answer this question please send me an inbox message..else i can't guarantee that i'll read it!!...but anyways nice game...it could potentially inspire me to make my game a lil deeper but I'm gonna start with baby steps first!!...i usually take 1 step forward and 3 steps back!! :) but I'm catching on really quick!!

xdragonx10 responds:

Messaged

my screen is leaning to the right!!

FCUK ADDICTION!!!!

good game

but its more of a ipod game then a computer game but it still awesome

CHEEZ!!!!!!11ONE11!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL (ps this game is a walice & gromit reference. if u dont know what walice & gromit is then LOOK IT UP!!!!!)

awesome game