For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Save the Moon"

Nice one!

Very, very good for a 24-hour game. I'm impressed. Not terribly challenging, but then again this type of game never is. Challenging or not it was still very entertaining, so you get a high score! The only complaint I can think of now is how the hitboxes of the spikes seemed very unstable. Sometimes it felt like I was passing right through them and not taking damage. You might want to look into that if you ever update the game.

yes i beat the game

i love this game and cant stop playing

gooooooooooooooooood :)

Very good game:) but I wonder why I took all this cheese to rebuilt the moon which was on the background :S

Trippy

hmm, a beast game, love the music....and I love the fact that after you play 2 minutes of 1 session your eyes start tripping out.

good

excellent music, more ship upgrades and some guns and aliens maybe