Reviews for "Save the Moon"

No pun intended but....

That was a rather cheesy game, it was a simple upgrade game, but It was improved by having a rhythm type look and I enjoyed playing it.
I could've beat it in 12 days but I ran out of fuel about 300 cheese short... so I finished it the next day XD

xdragonx10 responds:

That pun is starting to get a little spoiled now (pun intended). I've spent the last several minutes writing absurd responses to everyone that has posted. I think I better go back to just saying "Thanks, glad you enjoyed it" before people start getting mad at me.

Hello Sir..Nice Game Indeed....

Simple yet...effective!!...I'm currently building a flash game myself and its very similar to yours..it took you 24 hours and its take me 4days...plus...but im also new to actionscript...this is my first attempt to actually do something productive!!...question??...do u use the getHighestDepth, or the swapDepth commands instead of the DepthManager???....if u decide to answer this question please send me an inbox message..else i can't guarantee that i'll read it!!...but anyways nice game...it could potentially inspire me to make my game a lil deeper but I'm gonna start with baby steps first!!...i usually take 1 step forward and 3 steps back!! :) but I'm catching on really quick!!

Messaged

this game is

Cheesy

I must be a mouse cause i love this game :3

xdragonx10 responds:

Bad news for you. I'm actually a cat, I just made this game as a trap.

Muhahaha! or should I say Meowowowow?

I'm kinda tired if you didn't figure that out...

This game is very good

i think your next game should be somthing like this exept for metal or some type of mineral

xdragonx10 responds:

Metal or minerals? Pfft, that's weak stuff. You are going to have to collect balloons with horns on them, it will be epic.

this game is so fun! :D

I especially like the music. very catchy. i also beat it in 12 twelve days :D 10/10 5/5

xdragonx10 responds:

I think you can do a little better than 1212 days, a little practice makes perfect. (Just in case you don't get it you typed the number twelve and the word twelve)