For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Save the Moon"

4000 cheese overdose

moon no.2 unlocked

Backward speed needs to be doubled

Fun game, but the speed at which you go backwards definitely needs to be doubled, as it renders the game nearly unplayable as it is.

TouchPad BackFire?

Really wished there was the option of using the arrow keys from the keyboard instead of the mouse. It was kind of difficult to maneuver with this laptop touchpad. However, once I put into full screen, it seemed like the touchpad started to work in my favor.

This game is addictive without a doubt. My tactic at acing this game would have to be: Level up Speed and Item Slow to the max first.

Quite a nice game.

A very nice game, very addicting at first, but around the 10th day, it just got boring and fell apart. I was mindlessly going through levels until I finished. A great game for some quick fun, though.

good game

pretty fun and addicting and completely cheesey lol