For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Save the Moon"

TOO HARD

and boring.music are very killa and graphics are good but the storyboard and stuff sucks

a shame

it was ok, but it got dull quickly, it just doesn't have the same addictiveness of other games similar to this, sorry, also the handling of the ship is soooo annoyingly sluggish.

New Review System for this game

I personally didn't like this game. It started fun, then it got dull and boring. Impossible to enjoy something this repetitive for a long time
-------------------------------------
-'s
-1 for being repetitive
-0.5 for uninteresting and irrelavent storyline
-2 for lasting appeal.
You end yourself up with a 5/10. However, I'm subtracting an extra point for high expectations. You made the art look amazing and all, and then provide a dull game that has nothing to do with the story. 2/5.

Ok, but only for the first 5 mins

Not too much going on here really. Some simple graphics and controls, and a fun and easy premiss.

The only thing is it's so simple that its only really fun for the first few minutes. After that, it gets boring extremely fast. Maybe some more obstacles to make it a wee bit more challenging, and have the difficulty go up as the days progress.

Another thing is that most of the upgrades seemed pointless, beyond the fuel upgrade, and it seemed a little silly to have it deduct from your overall 'cheese count.' Made it almost not worth it to upgrade most things. Maybe you thought this would make it more challenging, but in actuality its just sort of annoying.

Overall a very addicting and simple game to play if you've got a little bit of time to kill on Newgrounds. 7/10 Stars =]

Good game

I liked this game even as it has a shadow look to it. Interesting way of making days, i found pretty easy to pick up and completed quite easily, even thought i was an easy game I very much enjoyed it. (Btw i cleared in 13 days i don't know if thats good or anything, because by then you can have maxed out all upgrades)