Reviews for "Rubble Trouble New York"

this game is epic

really nice game i love this type of puzzling games

i liked it at first

but after a while the game wasnt puzzling it was just annoying especially the cannon levels, also would have been better with uprades considering you earn money after every level

Fun but annoying

It was an entertaining game for a few minutes. It began to get annoying after a while simple because half the time when I knew I was going to fail a mission after killing someone or knocking down a building the game wouldnt let me click restart. I wish I could just hit 'R' on the keyboard but instead I had to wait for the building to fall or the character to die and then the menu would finally pop up.

The assortment of weapons is nice but sometimes overdone. Why do I need 3 different weapons when I can just use the bombs to destroy a building? The cannon was a pain in the ass to use for me as well. You never had a good idea of how far it was going to go or the angle where you where shooting it. I would of rather used the missiles in the cannon levels.

Like some people said its not really a puzzle games at times... its not hard its just a game of luck and very little skill in certain levels.

fuck the haters

this is your best game so far IMO

scew this

it stops being a puzzle game when it gets more tedious and annoying rather than puzzling, level 20 is a bitch and screw this game