Reviews for "Gap Monsters"

The Perfect Puzzle Game with Perfect Monsters

I just loved the game all the way through. It may of gotten harder at times, but It was just unbelievable on how awesome the effing game was. :3

Nutcasenightmare responds:

Thanks for the review! Play on, fellow monster.

fun for a while

the game has a lot of great mind bending qualities, however, after a little while, you just have to walk away. the various sounds upon completion made the game a bit more randomly fun. having "player creations" has its pros and cons. some players make levels that are challenging and fun, while others make crude, and sometimes humorless entries. i would HIGHLY recommend, just like with NG submissions, if the score falls below a certain threshold, the level is removed from play. this will weed out some of the easy/crude levels and leave the levels that are enjoyable, if not flustering to solve.

Nutcasenightmare responds:

Currently, the Newgrounds API doesn't allow me to automatically get rid of levels below a certain score.

But, you could always order the levels by Overall Fun or Challenge, and you can see the ratings when you hover over them with your cursor.

Thanks for the review! Play on, fellow monster.

Awsome but...

Are you ever going to make The Game 4?

hmmmmm

RAEG QUIT

Good game all and all, but Its difficult.

Nutcasenightmare responds:

Naw, you just need to bend your mind.
your just Naw, to you mind. bend need

tetrifying

It's a different level than in your walk through why?

I made it SIMPLER.

One solution is now literally just dragging all the pieces down like Tetris, which is explicitly said in the sidebar.

I really hope the 4 points off was not for that.