Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Z-Word"

Glitch

I loved the game it was fun, but on the last boss guy if you happen to die in the screen where it makes it all turn based, when you get revived by the magic man the screen keeps flashing over and over.

fun

if you have problems with the vampires just upgrade your katana to the max it kills vamps in 1 hit without having to use the stake. and if your having trouble with the first boss all you do is jump on the box then on the door and then the balcony then hit the junction box and beat the hell out of him while hes getting electrocuted. this game was fun and i didnt have any problems with it at all.

Outstanding

just finished and had a lot of fun. also for those of you who cant beat sebastian, you need to electrocute him to attack

O.O Fucking Awesome!!!

I saw this game just kind of browsing, but I started to play it and it blew my mind. I for one love the 8-bit theme (NES) and the music and the graphics were cute, that's what really sold it for me. Plus I liked all the different options for leveling up. BTW loved the fifth spell, that was awesome how his fists were like a hurricane :D I wish i could give more than a 10 on this.

it was grate except for 2 things

1 it needs a regenerate mana/health skill/perk and 2 zombies cant die by being choped
in half or stabed with a stake...-_- other then thos facts it was a good game hope to see more with more abilitys and wepons and monsters ^_^