Reviews for "The Z-Word"

Glitch

I loved the game it was fun, but on the last boss guy if you happen to die in the screen where it makes it all turn based, when you get revived by the magic man the screen keeps flashing over and over.

fun

if you have problems with the vampires just upgrade your katana to the max it kills vamps in 1 hit without having to use the stake. and if your having trouble with the first boss all you do is jump on the box then on the door and then the balcony then hit the junction box and beat the hell out of him while hes getting electrocuted. this game was fun and i didnt have any problems with it at all.

Should be on Xbox Indie or something.

I praise this game! I suck at it because my keys are always sluggy. But anywas I think it's better than most Xbox Live Indie games. It should definitely be on a console! The loading screen made me think of Zombies Ate My Neighbors, but I wasn't disappointed by it not being. 10/10 5/5

a masterpiece

great game,fun and addictive beat em up just simply awesome

Outstanding

just finished and had a lot of fun. also for those of you who cant beat sebastian, you need to electrocute him to attack