Reviews for "Reincarnation: TEND"

it is awesome

Great as usual, but it's bugging. On the first screen and on the last screen sometimes there are troubles with buttons, i can't do anything so i got to restart the game. I use Firefox. Anyway, thanks for another awesome game.

GLITCH?

All three times I tried to play through the game, it locked up. Nothing in particular was the cause of this as far as i could tell, it just randomly happened. Would have liked to have played further, but unfortunately this made the game simply unplayable for me. I hope mine was an isolated instance.

Nice

I just played the game two and a half addictions and seen this has been submitted... First thought was SINNING!