Reviews for "Reincarnation: TEND"

Hah, brilliant

I was rather depressed (and had a major headache) so I thought "...Might as well check NG; maybe some new fun game to play."
Whereas my headache remains, it's impossible for me to be depressed after this game. It.Was.Awesome.

:D AWESOME :D

This game is brilliant. :P

so much awesome !!

love it , this game is really awesome , I'm a big fan of the series and I play all reincarnation games and this is the best of them

abit dissapointed

not enough story and i didnt realy get how that woul kill her putting coffe wiv wood mite in her coffee and not giv it to her good animation as always but not realy that good love the series tho

fun

a brain tickler like always