Reviews for "Zelda: Priceless"

Timing is everything, friend.

I refuse to review and make allowances based on first attempts. The timing for this flash was terrible; I could not make out half of what went on, which pretty much in entirity killed the humor. I will say though; with a lot of practice you'll probably make some very interesting things in the future, it does show some promise.

nice

it was good for a first time. ive never made a flash movie before my self ((tryed but got so frustrated i smashed a mouse)) but ive seen some other ppls first times and they simply wernt good. of course id never give and one all ZEROS or replace the word "THE" with the the word "DA". my spelling my be horendious but i take pride in the fact that i speek english and try to sound intellengent ((useing proper grammer and giveing constructive critisisim and sutch insted of saying i think something sucked and not offering a reason why are examples)) dont let the flamers get to you. flash is hard and every one that has flash movies on here gets mad props from me.

Your lucky its your first

It may be your first time but it still sucked.The end was dumb though.

What the hell

this thing is a total peice of crap. Honestly. Anyone who hasn't watched this yet here's some advice, Don't. you're much better off watching the crazy frog.

Heh