Reviews for "Secretnet"

is that it?

WAAAY too short to be good. I was really getting in to it, then it ended. I played twice more, got two different endings, and had a lot more questions. Who was Tebi? What happened to Carr0t (not in the Darkil ending)? Why was iFire there at all except to give you the info on car0t? Why did he even give you the info on car0t? A sequel would not go unnoticed, maybe from someone else's point of view? I would give more stars, but the game kind of just drops off without any real ending.

Nice story

Well an opening for a story might be a better way of putting it.

I really like where you are going with this but it just doesn't feel like a full story, I really hope you are continuing with this story.

I wan't to give you more than an 8 for this but I think you can take this allot further if you put some more time in it.

I would really like to know how Seeker deals with getting involved in this and if he goes in deeper or reports them, I'm also interrested in how the group reacts to Darkil's actions. Most of the other charaters havent had much of a role in the story and could use some more depth.

Not very impressed

I saw this on the first page, and I thought, 'oh, hey. A game based on a chat. That looks pretty good'.
Sadly, this game didn't reach its full potential.
I feel that, had you lengthened the game and added perhaps the ability to actually talk with them, maybe program a bot or something. I don't know, I'm just spouting out ideas.
My main problem with this game is that I didn't really understand what happened at the end of the 'true' ending where you didn't get kicked out. Honestly, it just felt a bit pale. Even then, I didn't really care about what I did; I just did it.
Try to integrate the player into the game more, if you can. It was a decent game, so I'll give it a six.

short

needs more endings and maybe some side missions

100%!

OMG! this game is awesome! it's like hacker but easier.
-gamefreak1308