Reviews for "100th"

Fairly good game

I liked this game because it seemed to have a pretty unique premise to it. It was weird to see something from Freeworldgroup without their name billed. The best thing was how you had to come up with some pretty clever ways to keep hold of the balloon. It was also good how well the character bounced everywhere. The downside was that it wasn't that well detailed and could have been more colorful. It is still good enough to recommend.

Again (I should stop saying this) thank you for the walkthrough. The sounds were pretty cheery and gave a good atmosphere to the game. I wish I could figure out what this weird little protagonist is even supposed to be. The graphics were a good classic imitation while still having a fairly modern look. You might want to also put some more music in.

decent game

i got 9 presents but i dont know how many there are overall. would be nice to know how many i missed

Would be a fun game, but...

The arrow keys are glitching up. Pushing right sometimes makes him move left, or other times just freezes him for about 15 seconds,He doesn't stop moving when i let go either. My computer isn't old, and I have the latest Flashplayer, so I don't know what's the cause. But please fix it.

Nice concept

I like the concept and pixel graphic, good game IMO

I suggest to change few things

-> make some warning that giving the baloon to the green guy will end the game (I didn't want to but I had no other choise...) or add option to keep playing (I could choose only to view ending or highscores)

-> make possible to go back and take other presents. I went forward and couldn't go back to the previous locations (I just didnt know which way should I choose and I picked up the wrong one before collecting the gifts)

-> add some achievments, info about the missing presents

10/10 stars

this is amazing I mean its the best game I ever played