For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 73 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "SHMUP"

too awesome for mankind

THIS REVIEWS CONTAINS SPOILERS!
easily one of the best games on newgrounds.awesome graphics,sound...
everything is great!the game is also very challenging and no upgrades make it become too easy.also,lots of hard medals to collect to extend replay value.seriously,there is not a single moment that i did not enjoyed.i especially liked the final battle when you are fighting a freaking black hole!and i like how you make the challenging without a single frustrating level.and i agree with someone below me,im glad theres no impossibles medals like beat the game without being hit or beat the game without upgrades...
10/10
5/5

awesome

This game made my day reminds me of the old days of these games keep up your good work with these games i hope u make an other one cus this game is pure epicness i cant even stop playing it and i love to hunt medals :Hank7163

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Music, Great Graphics, Great Controls... Just Absolutely Perfect :)

great

First I scratched my head and died. Great art but the front page pic loks better great music. And Afro great coding.

Love it

I love all the games that afro ninja dose