Reviews for "SHMUP"

Its called a challenge

and this game brings one well. My ships moves vertically, horizontally, and diagonally. Its a wide ship and that just makes me quicker to avoid gun fire. Dont be mad because this game is a bit hard, because it is definitely playable and there have been harder games. This game is t he type of hard that warrants replay,and while it isnt "deep" its isnt mindless difficulty, and that goes with respect ^w^

Sound

you need an option to mute the music!please

Afro-Ninja responds:

press 'm'

copy of jets n guns...but itz a gud game

fun game, great music, bosses, stage and enemy art and animation some fun weapons and the angle thing, awesome!
What I didn't like was ship speed too slow, but I understand the whole game would have to be tweaked to do that unless the overall game speed was jacked up, maybe optional for bonus? Weapon and power up variety was good, not great. Final boss was too easy, first try. Other bosses needed to be weaker with more HP for endurance test.
More levels would be awesome, like traveling to enemy universe after the final boss. I would definitely play more. Simple but flexible, for the most part a complete game that looks and sounds spectacular. Not sure about replay value yet but I don't see why not.

This was a pretty sweet game, I like the level ups and part upgrading, certainly helps a lot, and I didn't expect the bosses to go bullet curtain on me, but I was not disappointed.