Reviews for "SHMUP"

So...

I'm absolutely terrible at these types of games, but I grew up in an age where the Commodore 64 had amazing games. So, watching games evolve over the years has been interesting. There are a TON of these types of games out there, but that shouldn't even be an argument or come up as a negative; the game should be reviewed for what it is and a good bit of people are doing that now; thank god.

A LOT of testing went into this beast. I only wrote the music and made suggestions that helped improve things from time to time, but Afro-Ninja did an amazing job with the engine and gameplay tightening. This is, by far, his best piece of work yet, and he's got some awesome stuff out there.

I definitely had fun writing the music for this. I agree the loops are short, however we had to cut back in order to save on size since MP3's tend to be the reason a lot of projects are huge.

We REALLY appreciate everyone checking it out. If you didn't enjoy it, that's too bad and we're sorry it didn't catch your attention more. If you liked it/ loved it; AWESOME; we had a lot of fun with this one. Thanks again for playing, everyone!

CLASSIC!

This brought it back bro, thank you.
Love the pulse cannon btw, power drilling through those b*itches is fun!

Cool!

I like everything in this game, but I suggest to add more weapons and upgrades. Also it is a bit short one(((

Awesome!

This game has slick controls, epic bosses, great music, great graphics, and it's a nice challenge. It makes you have to try, and I find that to be a good thing about this game. The final boss gave me a slight headache, but other than that, this is an awesome game. Hope to see more like this!

fun game. a lot of shmups that ive played have one point of hitbox on the ship instead of the whole or majority of the ship, at first i thought the circle in the middle was the hit box but boy was i wrong. another thing is maybe im just dumb but i didnt realize i could change the direction of my cannons until the last levels and last but not least i beat the game well before reaching level 20. just my experience take it for what its worth.