Reviews for "SHMUP"

Love this Game

it's great to play scrolling shooters, wish I could beat level 4-2 cause it's kicking my ass

Awesome!

Yes, it's murderously hard. Yes, in some situations some attacks may be impossible to dodge. But that's why you have a healthbar and why you can upgrade it. With the ultimate shield, you don't even take all that much damage from attacks. I made it through the entire game.

Some stages can be frustrating, of course. The final level especially is hair-pullingly hard, I will admit that, and it feels like it crams two levels into one. Some mechanics (like laser wires or teleporter enemies) can be annoying. But if you persist, after many, many attempts you should get past every level.

The bosses in this game are something I particularly liked. Every boss was cooler than the one before it. The final boss in particular is epically awesome, what with the strange attacks it pulls out.

It's not noob-friendly, but if you can get past the difficulty, it's pretty epic.

10/10!

Good but frustrating.

It's fun and addictive what with the ship customization and upgrade system, but the game-play can get pretty annoying at times. Ships coming at you from behind, the big silo boss (third boss, I believe) various bugs that prevent you from killing things, completely unpredictable enemies (that's not such a bad thing if it weren't so frequent) etc. Some of those things are found in many 2D space shooters, but they all culminate in a frustrating grind to get the best weapons to get to the next level. It's pretty damn fun like I said, but perhaps you could have given us a more agile ship and maybe a wider screen. Just to make it more about reflexes and dodging projectiles rather than memorizing levels.

awesome game men :D it¡s a masterpiece

very nice job :D

VERY COOL

Loved your retro top-down shooter. Only just clocked it. For a while I thought the vortex thing was impossible. But it's actually a lot easier than the level before "Coeus". A very satisfying game. Nice controls, nice level ups, nice mods. All in all pretty cool bro.