Reviews for "SHMUP"

Purely awesome. Totally worth all the hours i played. Weapon choices are excellent and the customizable weapon directions are just genius.
The last boss is one major pain. You need to fail and try again a few times. Try to take note of the areas it shoots and its weak spots.

Awesome!

This game has slick controls, epic bosses, great music, great graphics, and it's a nice challenge. It makes you have to try, and I find that to be a good thing about this game. The final boss gave me a slight headache, but other than that, this is an awesome game. Hope to see more like this!

This vertical shoot'em up game is so awesome!

This game is so awesome with RPG styles in this vertical shoot'em up game! Even music!

Don't be an idiot!

For those that don't know, this game does not auto save so save often before you take a break. I made that very mistake just by assumption and ended up losing all my progress up to level 4.

Other than that this game is very nice but the size of the ship does make it harder to dodge attacks.

Afro-Ninja responds:

it should save after every level :/

Great game

Secret medals:
-Swain's Medal (10 pts): defeat any boss with all four weapons pointing downwards (easiest to earn on World 3).
-Event Horizon (50 pts): beat the final level (black hole boss).