+ The keys are easy to use and the reaction of every key hit is really good
+ The patterns of attacks are nice and overviewable it is not a mess of all lasers or bullets...
- The game gets too quickly into a grind fest
- You lower the xp per area not good at all this makes your game even harder as it is already
- No health stuff or even shields this makes it rly difficult
- Your shop overview could be better each stuff has it's icons but still you need to read what is what too much
- Your shop lacks stuff to protect us more you need to crank that up
+ The game has a nice and varied amount of audio but there could be a bit more difference maybe add another 2 different you can change
+ The bullets sounds and damage and all are nicely done and have a clear sound to it
- A bit low on the variation of different sounds they are a bit alike
+ The ships details and enemy details are very good as well as the background and menu borders.
+ The different bullet looks are good
- Doesn't offer us much extra's it's a general top down shooter .
is a general top down shooter like we all know it
it's gameplay is smooth and easy to control and it's audio is good
but it lacks gameplay moments the shop is too low on stuff to well equip you for next battle.
It also doesn't have the health or shield power ups this making the game even harder then it normally is.
You'll also have to grind your way through the levels from early level on.
I wouldn't recommend this game to play unless you wanna pass time or check your game reaction senses and if you of course love to grind.
+ Have a nice overview in your shop
+ bring power ups ( health + shields ) in your game then your difficulty level will drop a bit
+ Don't decrease the xp value after a player levels up keep it as it is and give more xp and jewels later on as they progressed in game
+ Have a bit of audio change didn't went really far in your game so I don't know if other planets have a different audio track but still.
+ Have more stuff in your shop to crank up the player's ship like for example after they beat a level or so this is an extra reward for the time and skills players used to beat a level.
Well with these I think you can crank up your game a lot more and then it would be nicer and smoother to play it and still have a difficulty too it.
Your game now gets frustrating and quickly boring cause of the grind fest already in the beginning.