Reviews for "SHMUP"

Not bad but. . .

This is a good game that needs better upgrades. Playing levels over and over again just to gain levels is nice but there are no other upgrades until you get to different worlds. That makes this game frustrating and kind of boring to tell you the truth. I have a ton of money that I can not use because there is nothing left to buy, but can not proceed because the levels are beyond my ships abilities! This makes the game seem very boring to me and that is unfortunate because this game is VERY well done other than the playability. More upgrades, more stats upgradeable is what I think this game needs to make the repeated play of levels more tolerable. Great art work though and the music is pretty cool as well.

Kick Ass

not much to say

Classy Game of my youth

Game is absolutely amazing! reminds me old japan games this type from coin machines. but it is a bit too easy and its not compareable to old Ikaruga whitch is called most dificult game in the world . there should be posibility of choosibg a ship and weapons should be upgradeable. waiting for next part of it:)

Love it

I love all the games that afro ninja dose

So...

I'm absolutely terrible at these types of games, but I grew up in an age where the Commodore 64 had amazing games. So, watching games evolve over the years has been interesting. There are a TON of these types of games out there, but that shouldn't even be an argument or come up as a negative; the game should be reviewed for what it is and a good bit of people are doing that now; thank god.

A LOT of testing went into this beast. I only wrote the music and made suggestions that helped improve things from time to time, but Afro-Ninja did an amazing job with the engine and gameplay tightening. This is, by far, his best piece of work yet, and he's got some awesome stuff out there.

I definitely had fun writing the music for this. I agree the loops are short, however we had to cut back in order to save on size since MP3's tend to be the reason a lot of projects are huge.

We REALLY appreciate everyone checking it out. If you didn't enjoy it, that's too bad and we're sorry it didn't catch your attention more. If you liked it/ loved it; AWESOME; we had a lot of fun with this one. Thanks again for playing, everyone!