For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 84 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "SHMUP"

This game is gonna make me go blind.

I honestly like the game but the background is too much for me. I have to squint my eyes just to play im eyesight isnt the best but it isnt that bad /:

OH CRUD!

WOW even the first boss was hard! Very Challenging

Don't care about those pussies, this game is great

great game, balanced power and challenging difficult, this is a game only for vertical shooter lovers!!!

"Baw baw, tyrian's better, baw baw, it's not new"

Baw, baw, listen to the bawbags. This is honestly a solid shmup with a really interesitng emphasis on not just bullet awareness but also awareness on the fact that your hitbox is the size of Mount Everest. While normally I would say its a bad thing, since most SHmups drown your screen in pain and awful, this is honestly well executed in that while your hit box being so large is a pain, it's also a challenge because the bullets take this into account. I like it, and it's beautiful looking, and production values are very high. Enemy layout is very well done. Keep it up.

Review

It can have some improvements. Id look through the structure of some other classic shooters and see how they did it. One thing you could do is make the "leave area" option work.