Reviews for "SHMUP"

I cant buy anything.
it wont scroll down

definitely a sweet game!

This was a pretty sweet game, I like the level ups and part upgrading, certainly helps a lot, and I didn't expect the bosses to go bullet curtain on me, but I was not disappointed.

fun game, great music, bosses, stage and enemy art and animation some fun weapons and the angle thing, awesome!
What I didn't like was ship speed too slow, but I understand the whole game would have to be tweaked to do that unless the overall game speed was jacked up, maybe optional for bonus? Weapon and power up variety was good, not great. Final boss was too easy, first try. Other bosses needed to be weaker with more HP for endurance test.
More levels would be awesome, like traveling to enemy universe after the final boss. I would definitely play more. Simple but flexible, for the most part a complete game that looks and sounds spectacular. Not sure about replay value yet but I don't see why not.

Wow! A black hole as..ow! Dont want to spoil the fun:) The first levels were sooo lame (and the weapons weak) but BOY! how it rocketed! Super crisped graphics, liked how you could adjust the turrets in different direction, although it didnt need to put it backwards. There could have been more strategy than just buying the better item. Some guns were not of any use for me, the flamethrower was too lame, the hostile bullets..I did not get it^^Liked the medals, gave it some replaybility. I totally LOVED the black hole effects, that was something refreshing and new to me. Liked the sound design better than the music which was usual techno stuff. Loved the sound when the bosses exploded..did I heard that in Halflife, didnt I? Great spaceshooter!