Reviews for "SHMUP"

...Tyrian?

I can't have been the only one to recognize that this is pretty much straight off of the game Tyrian. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrian_
%28video_game%29)

I love both of these games. But I've gotta give it a 7 since you didn't credit the author, and it's so obviously based on it. Sorry :/

Afro-Ninja responds:

Believe it or not I had never played Tyrian prior to releasing this.
Even if I did I'm not required to 'credit the author,' just how anyone who makes a mario-based platformer doesn't need to 'credit' Shigeru Miyamoto.

I love that classic games

So ill give you 10/10...

Ii would give this a ten......

Buuuuuuuuuuuutttttttt..... well i love the difficulty of this game, the graphics are great, i like the sound. but the thing that makes this a 7 for me is that after almost beating the game my saved got deleted on its own.....n still fun but its kind of a saddening setback.

Bug Ruined Me

During the third campaign, I believe second or third mission, after I beat the mission, the game just continued with no enemies infinitely... Until this I was really liking it. :(

OMG STOP BITCHING AND FIND A WAY AROUND IT

ok so im seeing all these comments complaining about how hard the game is and blah blah blah -sniffle - stfu this game is a challenge and i love it because if it was easy it would be fucking boring i like being like damn that stage hard as hell but its fun as hell too because you have like a good challenge that you can keep coming back to after you beat all those easy kiddy games that most of you people bitching are used to. i bet if you sit the fuck down and dont expect shit to be so easy like you can just hold the shoot button down and it will get you through im sure you would see the patterns in the level that you can follow to dodge the shots and make it to the end :T a great game wont be easy so for all you bitchers take it or simply quit the fucking game. As for the person who made the game your fuckin awesome dude i love it 10/10