Reviews for "Born Fighters-lite ver."

Couldn't Figure out...

This game looked interesting but I had no clue how to move, to fight, or anything. I pressed spacebar and none of the moves worked. I couldn't figure out if I was doing something wrong... or something was wrong with the game.... Overall I give it a 6/10 just incase if I was doing something wrong. The graphics looked good man!

Neochilds responds:

@Icy-Flames, Thank for your reply. The big part people are missing the message that says importanat when they press the player ctrls buttons. Or the message in the game that says buttons activation at the top.

...whatever happened to this project? Looks really interesting.

Neochilds responds:

I wish I knew. It just dropped into a donut hole I guess. but such is life you win some and loose some. Was my first solo game.

ehh

the game has potential but only like on or 2 moves even seem to hit the opponent.

Neochilds responds:

@comabeam I guess it is time to simply make this game a keyboard only game. I can see where these responses are leading.

ehh

there was barley a bunch button i could only do like 1 or 2 moves and all they did was kick

Neochilds responds:

Hmm I guess I have to be clearer, to activate the action buttons you must first look at the top where it say to (Key Ctrls)for keyboard. or one of the other 2 for on screen buttons. Don't worry about being wailed the first time around at this will make you look up and notice the blinking circle that indicates press here. Thank you very much though for the comment at least I now know to be clearer.