Reviews for "Born Fighters-lite ver."

Cool Game!!!

I enjoy the game!! great art work. I really like your style of artwork and the concept of the characters in a street fighting game. At first I didn't understand how to play it because I didnt read the instructions, but after reading and playing it. I LOVE IT!!!! The game have the potential to go far.. love the joystick option, can't wait to see it on mobile phones!!! Awesome job dude!!

Neochilds responds:

@tweetypooh10 unfortunately I had to remove that joystick option as it cause the game to suffer. I will see what can be done on the next outing to make the game better.

Hard Work At Its Best!

Wow you must've put a ton of effort into this game! Good job! You have a lot of potential as a human being, keep it up!

Neochilds responds:

There was alot put into the game but, the important thing is to ensure that the player can enjoy the game. Like I stated earlier there are many take aways from this. Don't make the game unfriendly and problematic to learn, also make sure that the game works properly at the start don't implement something without understanding that your audience cannot get into your head to know what you are thinking.

Great Work Man

Love the styling and game play. This game has come along way from the beta stages and has great potential. I'm looking forward to any added updates. Keep it up man!

Neochilds responds:

Thanks Dude. There is alot to be presented in the full version as you can see there is a large cast of characters. and more will be present in version 2 which I think I may call After school sessions. We'll see.

AWESOME!

Tital says all

Neochilds responds:

Thanks man. I wish I could have made it better.

OHHHHH MY FUCKING GOD FUCKING AWESOME AND IF U CAN CAN U SEND FRIEND REQUEST

Neochilds responds:

Sorry almost missed this but thanks dude.