Reviews for "Born Fighters-lite ver."

Couldn't Figure out...

This game looked interesting but I had no clue how to move, to fight, or anything. I pressed spacebar and none of the moves worked. I couldn't figure out if I was doing something wrong... or something was wrong with the game.... Overall I give it a 6/10 just incase if I was doing something wrong. The graphics looked good man!

Neochilds responds:

@Icy-Flames, Thank for your reply. The big part people are missing the message that says importanat when they press the player ctrls buttons. Or the message in the game that says buttons activation at the top.

Pretty Good

i had fun with this game its really good. its really interesting and very good concept and exepctional execution.

Good game.

Neochilds responds:

@nxdc11 Thank you NXDC11. Glad you were able to figure it out. I was simply trying to make a game that can be played on both your pc or a smart phone. I think next time I will simply just make it a one version game makes it easier for people to grasp.

Wow

Never been a fan of arcade-style fighting games but that didn't stop me from noticing how well made this game was. The animation wasn't super fluid and the sound effects were sort of repetitive, but the art and gameplay were amazing. I'm probably one of those nine people who don't have a smartphone but this would be a fun game to play on the go. Hope you finish this amazing little game. One flaw I found, or maybe it was just me, I spent like 10 seconds getting beat up because my buttons didn't work unless I looked at the controls, is that intentional? Or is that just me?

Neochilds responds:

@self-Insertion, thank you for your reply. I was not intentionally trying to force anyone just trying make the game open to all, but that is why in the controls I highlighted the 4 buttons at the top and said important. I will take that into consideration and make sure that I activate the keyboard from start next time and leave the other buttons for another time. Again thank you for taking the time to play the game. Only I would know that though since I made the game ARGH!

ehh

there was barley a bunch button i could only do like 1 or 2 moves and all they did was kick

Neochilds responds:

Hmm I guess I have to be clearer, to activate the action buttons you must first look at the top where it say to (Key Ctrls)for keyboard. or one of the other 2 for on screen buttons. Don't worry about being wailed the first time around at this will make you look up and notice the blinking circle that indicates press here. Thank you very much though for the comment at least I now know to be clearer.